9.09.2008

a long awaited return.

after a long hiatus from posting my culinary adventures, i decided to make a comeback! i have been traveling (africa--yes it was amazing), studying, and just being busy that i have not had the time (or motivation) to really give this blog the upkeep it deserves. 
thats okay because now i have a slew of eateries to review, for you see, a hiatus in writing is not a hiatus in eating. certainly not. among the twenty or so posts that will appear in the near future, i hope you will join me in traversing the tasty salt lake food scene. from sketchy dives to social hives and everything in between, i'll review restaurants like the sumptuous, award-winning cucina tuscana to the sweet, home-cooked comfort of esther's meat loaf burger and 'fresh' fries. indeed, utah offers some of the best fare in the region and utahcuisine.blogspot.com is the place to come to get honest reviews, tips, recommendations and the occasional warning for all things indelibly edible in our little valley of the great salt lake!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you're back my friend, glad you're back. Too bad I don't know any of these places you speak of. I did see one of Salt Lake's restuarants on food networks Diners, Dives and Drives.... if only I could remember the name...

Jenn said...

You have a gift, my friend!

Jason said...

Cool, I'm always looking for crazy places to eat at (of course trying to talk my wife into eating at those crazy places is usually a challenge, she only likes mexican and italian food :-) ).