12.03.2010

The Comeback

I have found that it's easier for me to blog lately. You get in a groove and, well, it just happens. You all were right! (well, those of you who said, "hey, keep at it, it gets easier). The only thing is that I have't been "keeping at it" on this blog. Suddenly I have several blogs! Here is the really weird thing about it all: while this blog still is (or will become again) a review of culinary explorations around my city, state, or wherever I am, I am forging ahead with a weight loss blog as well. An oxymoron you say? well, maybe. But I think the juxtaposition is just oozing with potential. I'm on a mission to find extremely delicious food in places where you'd never expect, and do it all in a way that's health-conscious and "line" friendly. But of course I'll cheat along the way. The thing with lifestyle changes opposed to diets is sometimes you cheat and it doesn't change your lifestyle. So that's all I'm going to say about that. For you gentle readers who will see this...thanks for sticking around. Hopefully much MUCH more will come.

No comments: